Closing date: April 30, 2019, 1:45 PM UTC
JOB TITLE: Overmax Aide
FLSA: Non-Exempt (non-union)
REPORTS TO: Classroom Teacher and Principal or designee
10 hours a week, $19.5652 - $22.0936 per hour. Immediate start.
1. to ensure the health, safety, and well-being of children;
2. to assist the classroom teacher in responding to the needs of children;
3. to work cooperatively with other school personnel;
4. to supervise large groups of children outside of the classroom (e.g. in the
lunchroom, on the playground, in the bus line) and;
5. to perform other duties as assigned by the classroom teacher I principal or
Start date through the end of the school year.
Overmax Aides are not eligible for health, dental, and life-insurance benefits.
Minimum of an Associates Degree required.
Must be willing and able to physically manage students if needed. Work is performed in an elementary school environment, subject to frequent interruptions, not subject to extremes of noise, temperature, odor, etc. Operates computer, printer, photocopier, scanner, and other office equipment. Work requires extended periods of sitting, reaching, typing, and mousing, which requires eye-hand coordination and finger dexterity. May occasionally require lifting and/or moving objects up to 25 pounds.
Applicants for employment are considered without regard to age, physical, mental or psychiatric disability, genetics, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, or military status.
Employer: Maria Hastings
Posted 380 days ago