Teach children English online--a rewarding job with flexibility and support.
- Teaching 1-on-1 online English language classes with engaging content to young learners in China
- Courses are based on American elementary school curriculums
- Curiosity, critical thinking, and creativity are encouraged in both teachers and learners
Our mission at twosigmas is to connect high quality teachers with students around the world, and assist them in providing the best possible opportunities in education, regardless of location. This is where you come in, we are searching for flexible educators with a passion for teaching.
What does this entail?
Our online video chatting platform is easy to use and perfect for online teaching. All you require is a computer and a minimal level of comfort with technology, particularly, our twosigmas online video chatting system.
Since this company works on a global scale, rather than a national one, time zones will vary. This means that flexible hours are preferred, along with an understanding of diverse cultures.
- Up to $20/hour based on experience
- The comfort of working from home
- The convenience of controlling your own schedule
- Competitive salary with a system to reward outstanding teachers
- Ongoing paid training and professional development
- Experience working with children between the ages of 5-12
- ESL teaching experience OR a current teaching certification
- Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field (ex. Education, Linguistics, Languages)
- Availability to teach at least 15 classes per week - 7.5 hours minimum in total
- Fast Internet connection, audio/video capability, a quiet and professional-looking space
- Genuine love of learning and teaching in an innovative and international organization
- Being a native speaker of English. Having a neutral North American accent is preferred.
Please fill in this form to apply.
We will be in touch shortly with more details.