About the job
- You will provide English lessons to students of all ages (mainly 2 to 12 years old)
- Give demonstration classes to new and prospective students and participate in marketing activities
- Attend weekly meetings, training, workshops and do all required paperwork (lesson plans, study plans, activity planning, and other tasks)
- Handle class sizes from 4-6
- 5 working days per week, including some weekend work
- 35 working hours per week (30 classes of 40 min + non-teaching duties)
Bachelor's or Master’s degree, with education major preferred. TEFL/TESOL certificate preferred. Only native English speakers will be accepted.
At least 2 years relevant experience. References will be requested.
Plus housing and flight allowances, medical insurance, paid holidays and the chance to earn monthly bonuses.